Third Week in PSU Bayambang Philippines

Third week of his schedule to teach I got a teaching part in Grade 3. The subjects I taught on Tuesday 22th august 2017 were his Science theme about "How Do You Classify Materials Around You" I taught for 1 hour 10 minutes using the lesson plan format from Indonesia as well as on Wednesday I 23th August 2017 I teach Grade 3 subjects English material that I teach about common nouns and proper nouns, I am grateful that students in grade 3 can quickly understand the material about common nouns and proper nouns. for Thursday 24th August 2017 with lesson plan format from PSU I taught Mathematics about ordinal numbers on that day which judged me at the time of teaching was supervising teacher Ma'am Lilibeth L. Mateo and Principal PSU LIS-Elementary Dept. Mike, later in the afternoon after teaching evaluation and advising, constructive criticism for better teaching and better time management. the last day of Friday 25th August 2017 I taught Science material about "How do you use and handle common solids and liquids around you?" on the last day this learning goes quite smoothly and students can understand the material that I convey well. in learning I often use the media so students more quickly understand the explanation that I convey because in Grade 3 many still use Tagalog.





























Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

First Week in PSU Philippines

The Last week in Bayambang Philippines